Global Smart Window Industry Report 2021
Dublin, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The âSmart Windows Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2021-2026â the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
The global smart windows market has shown strong growth during the period 2015-2020. Looking ahead, the global smart windows market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.8% in 2021-2026.
A smart window is a technologically advanced window system that can alter its optical power. These windows are made up of multiple layers of smart glass that changes from clear to translucent to control the amount of sunlight and heat entering a room.
Currently, there are different types of glass available in the market used for manufacturing smart windows, including liquid crystal, particulate matter, and micro-blinds. In recent years, these windows have gained immense popularity as they are seen as a more efficient option for managing energy compared to other systems like electric blinds.
Smart windows are integrated with lighting and air conditioning control systems to ensure greater thermal and visual comfort for occupants as well as to generate significant energy savings. In addition, the integration of smart windows with the Internet of Things (IoT) has helped provide users with improved management and configuration capabilities.
These are some of the factors which are driving the growth of the market globally. In addition, due to increased R&D activities, manufacturers are developing smart windows with electrochromic technology that helps building owners and operators save energy and minimize costs for cooling, heating and heating. ‘lighting.
Likewise, products are developed using perovskites which darken at high temperatures and can harvest solar energy like photovoltaic cells. However, the high cost of switching from traditional glass windows to smart windows is relatively high, which is a major obstacle to market growth.
- The report also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the major players being Gentex Corporation, Glasnovations Ltd., Heliotrope Technologies, Pleotint, Ravenbrick LLC, Research Frontiers Inc., SAGE Electrochromics, Inc., Scienstry, Stellaris, Vista Window Entreprise, ChromoGenics, Diamond Glass, EControl-Glas, Gesimat, Hitachi Chemical, Polytronix, etc.
Key questions addressed in this report:
- How has the global smart windows market evolved so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- What are the major regional markets in the global smart window industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global smart window industry?
- What is the breakup of the technology-based market?
- What is the distribution of the market according to the type of product?
- How does the market break down depending on the application?
- What are the different stages in the global smart window industry value chain?
- What are the major drivers and challenges for the global smart window industry?
- What is the structure of the global smart window industry and who are the major players?
- How competitive is the global smart window industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global smart window industry?
Main topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
2.1 Study objectives
2.3 Data sources
2.4 Market estimate
2.5 Forecasting methodology
3 Executive summary
4.2 Main industry trends
5 Global Smart Windows Market
5.1 Market overview
5.2 Market performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market breakdown by technology
5.5 Market breakdown by type
5.6 Market Split by Application
5.7 Market breakdown by region
5.8 Market forecast
6 Market breakdown by technology
6.1 Light modulator of suspended particle devices
6.2 Polymer dispersed liquid crystal device scanner
6.3 Electro Chromic
7 Market breakdown by type
7.1 OLED glass
7.2 Automatically dimming window
7.3 Automatic repair
8 Market split by application
9 Market breakdown by region
9.1 North America
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value chain analysis
Analysis of 12 five-force carriers
12.2 Bargaining power of buyers
12.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
12.4 Degree of competition
12.5 Threat of new entrants
12.6 Threat of substitutes
13 Price analysis
14 Competitive landscape
14.1 Market structure
14.2 Key players
14.3 Profiles of the main actors
14.3.1 Gentex Corporation
14.3.2 Glasnovations Ltd.
14.3.3 Heliotropic technologies
14.3.5 Ravenbrick LLC
14.3.6 Research Frontiers Inc.
14.3.7 SAGE Electrochromics, Inc.
14.3.10 Vista Window Company
14.3.12 Diamond glass
14.3.15 Hitachi Chemical
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vfrweq